Claude Dozorme Laguiole Knives
Laguiole, the small village of Aveyron, gave its name to a famous pocket knife with a curved handle adorned with a mythical bee. It was very popular with a folding knife in the last century by peasants who went on transhumance. Laguiole is not a knife brand, but a form of unprotected knife. Currently, many cutlers make this model using techniques, and especially with very different materials. Claude Dozorme brought his signature and was the first to manufacture the Laguiole steak knives with a fixed blade in France. All the knives of its manufacture bear its name, proof of quality and safety for the consumer as for the high quality of the materials used but also as for its place of manufacture.
These knives, whose manufacture is signed Claude Dozorme, are 100% made in France in the workshops of Master Cutler since 1902. All stages of manufacture are integrated internally, which guarantees knives craft, of very high quality, 100% French.
- The blade is constructed with the high end stainless steel X50CrMoV15 (contains 0.5% carbon, 15% chrome, 1% molybdenum and vanadium),
- The grip is made of bee hell horn.
- An incomparable cut, long lasting, and easy to resharpen.
- Original French dinner cutlery set from Claude Dozorme, made in France.
- Comes with 6 steak knives and a beechwood box.